New features to enable business managers and analysts with predictive analytics, efficiency and collaboration, reducing operational overhead and supporting deeper insights
SAN FRANCISCO – September 17, 2014 – GoodData today announced major updates to its Extensible Analytics Engine (XAE), improving support for predictive analysis, and the introduction of Automation and Visualization Software Development Kits (SDKs), simplifying countless data tasks. These updates enable organizations to work more efficiently and collaboratively, reducing operational overhead and expanding data visualization and discovery capabilities.
“With these updates, GoodData continues to streamline how organizations analyze their data to make data-driven decisions,” said Gaurav Agarwal, Senior Director, Product Management and Strategy at GoodData. “The offering combines deep analytic functions for the business analyst with UI extensibility and administrative automation for the technical user to make data presentation more interesting, meaningful and efficient.”
GoodData users will now be able to benefit from a suite of new and enhanced capabilities including:
Extensible Analytics Engine (XAE)
- Statistical packages with predictive functions for forecasting trends and calculating regressions
- Computed attributes that bucket groups dynamically for faster analyses and insights across custom ranges
- Adaptive intelligence recognizes data model changes automatically and eliminates manual rework for updates in addition to handling advanced business logic
- Distributed performance optimization of big data analytics
- Automated deployment capabilities across the entire data management life-cycle
- Significant operational efficiency gains thanks to the advanced multi-threaded processing of distributed cloud computing resources
- Enhanced collaboration, packaging, provisioning, and distribution capabilities across product lines or internal departments
- Visit the Automation SDK page to learn more
- Visit the Visualization SDK page to learn more
“Our customers’ appetite for big data analysis is growing faster than ever,” said GoodData founder and CEO Roman Stanek. “At GoodData, we're committed to breaking down barriers to insight by automating time-consuming tasks and providing powerful, deep analytics. Ultimately, this enables our customers to spend more time adding business value and less time managing data.”
These updates follow GoodData’s June announcement of its Agile Data Warehousing Service, a fully managed, centralized and clustered, cloud warehousing solution, a cornerstone of its Open Analytics Platform, the industry’s first end-to-end cloud business intelligence platform serving business and IT user needs for data governance and transparency. GoodData’s platform is the only one of its kind with the ability to support the flexibility, customization and scale necessary to answer the complex questions that businesses face today.
GoodData is on a mission to break data silos. Real-time, open, secure, and scalable, GoodData’s leading composable data and analytics platform provides a single source of truth across organizations and to their customers. To this day, GoodData has helped more than 140,000 of the world’s top businesses deliver on their analytics goals and scale their use cases — from self-service and embeddable analytics, to machine learning and IoT.
GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Intel Capital, TOTVS, and others. For more information, visit GoodData's website, and follow GoodData on LinkedIn and Twitter.
LaunchSquad for GoodData
973 349 9637