Fully managed, centralized cloud data warehousing service to power greater performance and end-to-end automation at scale for companies on GoodData’s Open Analytics Platform
SAN FRANCISCO — June 25, 2014 — Today GoodData announced its agile data warehousing service to power greater performance, scalability and flexibility within its Open Analytics Platform. The new service leverages an industry leading columnar database and fully integrated governance and integration processes to support end-to-end automation for customers.
“GoodData supports IT’s need across the enterprise to manage different business analytics projects through one seamlessly integrated and scalable data management layer,” said GoodData CEO and founder Roman Stanek. “Based on a data lake model, our agile data warehousing service allows customers to centrally stage, store and manage all the data in one cloud-based hub. This lets them power robust analytic projects throughout the organization--even the creation of revenue-generating data products.”
GoodData’s agile data warehousing service includes:
- Complete history of data, both in raw and transformed states, with full lineage from ingestion to visualization
- Integrated dual-stage storage enabling separation of all raw data (in file storage or HDFS) from analytical areas for changing business models
- Visibility into integration of structured and unstructured data through the Data Integration Service Console, a new data loading management tool to schedule, deploy, monitor and alert on extract, transform and load (ETL) processes
- Support for advanced cleansing and data manipulation allowing customers to trust their data and tailor projects to specific needs
- Fully managed clustering, provisioning, and sizing of data storage process so customers don’t have to worry about operations, infrastructure, software, or tuning databases
- Flexible data modeling functions for warehouse schema and dimensionalized, aggregate data marts that support agile development practices by eliminating maintenance headaches
- Full disaster recovery and reconstruction from source data at any time in the future
With this service, GoodData powers significant scale:
- More than 2 million data integrations per week
- Terabytes of data under management
- More than 40,000 data warehouses
- More than 150,000 users
- 99.5% uptime service level agreement (SLA)
GoodData is on a mission to break data silos. Real-time, open, secure, and scalable, GoodData’s leading composable data and analytics platform provides a single source of truth across organizations and to their customers. To this day, GoodData has helped more than 140,000 of the world’s top businesses deliver on their analytics goals and scale their use cases — from self-service and embeddable analytics, to machine learning and IoT.
GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Intel Capital, TOTVS, and others. For more information, visit GoodData's website, and follow GoodData on LinkedIn and Twitter.
LaunchSquad for GoodData
973 349 9637