Data-driven enterprises evolve through three phases of digital transformation. At each stage, data technology innovations have helped end users get the most out of their data. As they move through the three phases the data-driven enterprise enjoys accelerated operations, better management, and improved efficiencies. But getting there requires vision, technology, and a commitment to collaborative data orchestration. Enter the “System of Insights” technology model.
During this session Toph Whitmore, Principal Analyst for Big Data & Analytics at Blue Hill Research and Marcin Grobelny, Director of Professional Services at GoodData introduce the concepts of collaborative data orchestration and System of Insights. And Sid Shetty, VP, Marketplace Strategy & Experience at ServiceChannel discusses how ServiceChannel and GoodData collaborated to develop ServiceChannel’s innovative Decision Engine.
You will learn:
• What the phases of enterprise digital transformation are.
• Why self-service isn’t enough.
• How a System of Insights can help your enterprise.
• What drivers led to ServiceChannel creating their Decision Engine.
• The business impact ServiceChannel and its customers are seeing.
Does GoodData look like the better fit?
Get a demo now and see for yourself. It’s commitment-free.