10 Ways to Drive ROI With Distributed Analytics: The Power of Data Collaboration For Suppliers, Managers And HQ
Access the resource
The latest research from the McKinsey Global Institute estimates that retailers that leverage data analytics at scale can grow their profits by a whopping 60%. For retailers, cloud-based analytics solutions can get actionable insights into the hands of the people that need them most, paving the path to new revenue streams.
“The idea is to capture a single 360-degree view of today’s multichannel shopper to inform smart merchandising and marketing decisions. Retailers that don’t get this right are leaving money on the table: Multichannel shoppers, whose ranks are growing, spend more than single-channel shoppers.”
Retail TouchPoints partnered with GoodData to uncover the top ten ways that retailers can benefit from distributed analytics to drive increased revenue, including:
- Bringing newfound scale and accuracy to market- basket analysis
- Delivering personalized products and experiences to shoppers
- Tapping into new revenue streams with vendor partners
- Boosting the effectiveness of social-media marketing
- Turning heightened visibility into consumers’ omnichannel shopping journeys into top- and bottom-line gains
For more information, download your copy of Retail TouchPoints’ eBook, “10 Ways to Drive ROI With Distributed Analytics: The Power of Data Collaboration For Suppliers, Managers And HQ”:
Does GoodData look like the better fit?
Get a demo now and see for yourself. It’s commitment-free.