FIll the form to access:
How Forward Thinking Companies are Digitizing their claims and Underwriting Processes
How Forward Thinking Companies are Digitizing their claims and Underwriting Processes w/Special Guest Martha Bennett of Forrester Research
Big data solutions are revolutionizing the delivery of personalized customer experiences in a fraction of the time it used to take. Whether it’s in claims processing or underwriting, this shift is being driven by organizations changing from traditional linear, and often disjointed, workflows to a real time digitized customer-centric service model.
The rapid deployment of these data-driven insights, while maintaining operational excellence, can be a huge challenge. But the benefits of transforming into a digitized real time service model are also huge, such as more claims processing activity taking place in parallel and past outcomes being leveraged to predict future claim payouts.
Martha Bennett, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research and Mark Rusch, VP Insurance at GoodData discuss:
- Why your BI solutions are falling short and are not able to drive loss ratio and expense reduction effectively.
- What can be accomplished by extending your existing systems and ways to lay the foundation for the future.
- The value of committing to operational excellence to ensure digital transformation success.
- The difference between Insights for Consideration and Insights for Transactional Integration.
- Why traditional IT approaches struggle to provide rapid insight deployment and solutions.
Get me to download