You can customize the way the public facing part of the workspace looks. This applies primarily to dashboards, visualizations and the Analytical Designer when acessed via the web UI, or when embedded using iframes or Web Components.
Other Appearance Customization Options
You can customize embedded GoodData components such as dashboards and visualizations to an even greater extent that is described in this section of the documentation. To do so, make use of the GoodData.UI React SDK to build custom React components. See Embed Visualizations.
Things you can change:
- CSS formatting of the GoodData web user interface
- Color schemes of visualizations
- Removing and replacing GoodData branded content with your own, i.e. white-labeling
- Changing the display language
- Managing time zones and date formats