You must meet the following minimum requirements to deploy GoodData.CN on Kubernetes. Please consult our section on Deployment Considerations for suggestions on how to configure your site.
- Version 1.24 or higher
- A cluster with at least 3 worker nodes
- The combined available capacity of the cluster, before installation, should be at least 12 CPUs and 36 GB of RAM
- Supported Ingress Controller installed and configured to match your infrastructure:
- See NGINX Ingress Controller for Kubernetes in the Kubernetes documentation.
- Dynamic Volume Provisioner:
- See Dynamic Volume Provisioning in the Kubernetes documentation.
- Kubernetes Loadbalancer
- Download and install the Helm 3 client binary to the workstation that you plan to use for GoodData.CN installation.
Domain Name System (DNS)
- Update rights to your DNS
- DNS configured with an
CNAMErecord for the load balancer where the application will be exposed
If your DNS provider is supported, we recommend using External DNS. Otherwise, add the DNS record manually. For more information, see External DNS in the Kubernetes documentation.
- Server certificate and private key issued and signed by a Certificate Authority that you trust
Local Docker Registry (on Air-gapped Deployments)
- Application images need to be pushed to your private docker registry if your cluster does not have access to the Internet